Ford Model A Sport Coupe Six Wheeler.
Model year 1930.
The car has traveled 200 miles in the last 7 years.
4 cylinder side valve engine.
The engine sounds good both at start and drive. (watch movie)
The gearbox is a 3-speed asynchronous manual.
The car is imported in the 90s approx.
2 owners since import.
Varnished in a two tone gray color.
The car is renovated in Sweden and holds a high class.
The paint is nice yellow stripes that match the color of the wheels.
At the bottom, the car is judged to be in very good condition. (See picture)
All electricity works.
Minor defects from the years as good, and a few tears on the interior.
Upon inspection, no rust is found. detail picture on door edge must be chafing.
The car gives a very good overall impression.
Service weight 1170kg.
Maximum load weight 230kg.
Total weight 1400kg.
Things done recently:
- The hood and mother-in-law's hatch were repainted in 2019.
- Interior and door sides were changed in 2019.
- New water pump 2019.
- Renovated starter motor 2019.
The car is equipped with:
- Mother-in-law's door with seat.
- Chromed radiator and bumper.
- Luggage rack.
- Electric start and starting tissue.
- Openable side windows, rear and front window.
- Parking lights.
- 2 taillights and turn signals (retrofitted in Sweden).
- Double spare wheels.
- Folding rear window and canvas.