Shotgun side by side.
Serial number: 548992.
Flame-cured base refrigerator with engraving.
Belt hanger with gun strap.
The weapon is too right-handed.
READ THIS BEFORE you place a bid !!
When you buy a weapon / weapon part you pay 100% of the invoice amount.
The weapons license application must be made immediately by the buyer in connection with the auction won and payment of the item, a copy of the license application must be sent to the PS officer.
Once you have received your license it is possible to retrieve the item, Extradition is done in Vänersborg by agreement with PS handlers.
Should you NOT get a weapons license, for any reason, 70% of the paid bid will be refunded. The remaining 30% + service charge is retained by the auctioneer, to cover costs incurred.
Keep in mind that the Police's processing times can be long.