Sailing boat Jarack 33 with boat carriage.
Year of manufacture 1980.
The engine has only been running for 79 hours.
Pedant-run enthusiast boat that has been well stored since 2014 and has not been in the lake. Renovation of boat carried out 2008 - 2013.
The width of the boat is 320 cm.
- Stainless stove with oven (oven never used) - 2008.
- Log and sonar NX-2 - 2008.
- Compass - 2008.
- For hatch - 2008.
- Fridge Isotem with smart function (freezes when the engine is running) - 2010.
- Toilet - 2010.
- New gas pipeline from fireplace to fireplace with full copper pipeline - 2010.
- Gas Alarms - 2010.
- Motor Lombardini 1003 - 30 horsepower with drive and all controls - 2010.
- New engine bed in connection with engine change.
- Solar collector 50 W with regulator - 2010.
- New electricity and new batteries - 2010.
- Rare rear derailleur - 2010.
- Selden Rodkick - 2010.
- Septi tank with mill / electric pump - 2011.
- New Undercuts - 2011.
- All hook plates replaced in the mast - 2011
- All cases changed in the mast - 2011.
- Mainsail UK-Syversen - 2012.
- Sprayhood with stainless steel arches - 2012.
- All shippers - 2012.
- Roll Genoa Laminate flex UK-Syversen - 2013.
Jarrack 33 was reportedly manufactured between 1978 and 1985. She was manufactured by Roy's Boat and Motor in Uddevalla.
A total of about 50 copies must have been produced.
This boat is from 1980 and was owned by the designer Gösta Schärberg until 2008 - then Gösta's niece took over the boat.