If you have ordered and received a damaged goods from PS Auction, the following applies:
- When receiving the goods, examine the goods to see if the outer packaging is damaged or not, write down any damage on the consignment note to the driver.
- Take pictures and document the damage.
- E-mail Martin at email@example.com and attach pictures of the damage.
- Martin will contact the shipper and send in the customer's pictures and a brief description.
- The freight handler create a case and reconnects with info if they pay for the injury or not.
For more information contact Martin Petterson on 0325-618 233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.